Location & Luxury
Sleeps up to 8 people
3 bedrooms including master with separate lounge area
Pool & Spa
4 car spaces
- Main ensuite with a deep soaking black indoor/outdoor bath
- Bemboka luxury bath towels & robes
- Silver travertine throughout & wool carpet in bedrooms & media room
- Double sided indoor Gas Fireplace
- Ceiling fans throughout
- A luxurious back garden full of tropical & native plants
- In-ground trampoline
- Pool & Heated Lava Stone Spa
- Pool Cabanas, daybeds & sun lounges
- 5 bay open air car parking plus 3 bay undercover carport
- Natural spring fed dam with water feature , tree swing & jetty
- Lava Stone clad, filtered rain-water tank
- Large outdoor fire-pit and seating
- 2 x Large covered outdoor entertaining areas
- Hydro zip tap with filtered water & sparkling mineral water
- Outdoor Gas BBQ & Wood Fireplace with separate seating areas – lounge & dining
Bedroom 1: King (or 2 x singles)
Bedroom 2: Master Super King bed
Bedroom 3: King with Ralph Lauren fold out Queen (optional)
Contact us today about this property
Located in the heart of Byron Bay, the Ibizan meets Australian elements of Panorama Estate provide a number of architectural and natural backdrops for film shoots, lifestyle and fashion brands.
Textured Lava stone walls, and the use of natural timber provide variety for photographers. Panorama House & grounds are available for photoshoots and films
Panorama house features 3 king bedrooms with ensuites, sleeping 6 guests for a 7 night minimum stay. Tucked away on 40 private acres this Ibiza style haven is a property unlike any other.
Encompassing all the elements of serenity, nature and unparalleled 180 degree Ocean views, yet just minutes from the hub of Byron Bay town, beaches and surrounds.
An 80 square meter open plan bedroom/ bathroom suite with super king Ralph Lauren bed & wardrobe. Indulge in the privacy 7 comfort of your own relaxing lounge & media/television space. The Master King is connected to the main living/ dining/ kitchen by a double sided gas fireplace.
A Double Ensuite bathroom with shower & a large black bath facing out to a hundred year old fig tree & the natural landscape lets you soak in the elements via sliding doors that open to provide a truly outdoor/ indoor experience complete with a separate powder room & toilet.
King/ Split Single
Connected on the North Eastern side wing of the originally architecturally designed building, a 48 square meter 2nd bedroom/ bathroom suite with a King Bed that also can convert to 2 singles.
A private verandah that is personal to the wing that the bathroom & bedroom can also open up. A walk in robe adjoining to a North Eastern facing ensuite bathroom overlooking the Cape Byron Lighthouse, sunrises & magnificent views, opens to the verandah.
King Private Abode
Making the most of the ocean views, is a separate 54 square meter king suite. Separated from the main house but connected by the covered verandahs, this room offers full ensuite, built-in wardrobes, coffee/tea facilities & a bar fridge to allow for privacy from the main house or kitchen.
Just downstairs is a black-out media lounge room with a large modular lounge suite & includes Foxtel, 110 inch TV, wifi & surround sound.
Indoor Outdoor Living
Panorama House features a private North East facing open plan kitchen, lounge & dining area.
The North facing verandah opens up to sweeping early morning sunrises, grazing wallabies & glimpses of breaching whales on migration between May & November.
The large galley style kitchen opens to the South & a covered outdoor entertaining, dining & seating area with an electric open/close pergola roof featuring an outdoor fireplace & separate seating area, dining table for up to 8, gas bbq, bar & bar fridge including outdoor sink & dishwasher.
Relax & entertain here whilst soaking up views of the forested hillside, iconic fig tree, round mineral pool, lava stone spa, cabana, daybeds.
- 73km to Coolangatta airport
- 25km to Ballina airport, town, 25m pool & water slides
- 15km to Lennox Head town, beach, restaurants & shops
- 13km to Bangalow village, shops & restaurants
- 12km to Newrybar village town, shops & restaurants
- 5km to Byron Bay town , beaches & restaurants
- 3km to Broken Head beach & walks
- 1.5km to Suffolk Park beach
- 250m to Suffolk Park specialty shops & restaurants
Contact Chrissy at Byron Bay Luxury Escapes
Byron Bay Luxury Escapes is a leading luxury service that connects organisations, individuals and their families with property owners and agents.
Contact us on +61 402 170 337 or email here