CYPRESS VILLA 2
Location & Luxury
Sleeps up to 8 people
2 car spaces
- Fully air-conditioned
- Home office with built in shelving plus media room
- Travertine floors and 100% wool carpets
- Gorgeous marble bathrooms with high end fittings and fixtures
- Imported Italian polyform joinery
- Magnificent dining room with alpine feature stone fireplace
- Huge open plan kitchen and living
- Kitchen with marble benchtops, and wine fridge
- Butlers gallery
- Master bedroom boasts a marble ensuite with roman style showers, Villeroy free standing baths and double vanities, polyform adjustable walk in robes and private balconies
- Outdoor entertaining area with built in gas BBQ, seating and fireplace
- Private landscaped rear yard with salt water plunge pool and daybed area
- Separate guest suite with bed, bath and study area
- Very peaceful with no rear neighbours
- Clipsal security system and CBUS intelligent lighting
Bedroom 1: King bed with ensuite
Bedroom 2: Queen bed (2 x singles)
Bedroom 3: Queen bed
Bedroom 4: Separate studio suite, queen bed with ensuite
Contact us today to book this property
Located in the exclusive Cypress Villas, these award winning, residences offer a premium level of luxury, quality and coastal tranquillity
Surrounded by sub-tropical rainforest, Cypress Villa 2 enjoys total privacy and security whilst only being minutes from Byron Bays town centre. A stroll along your own private boardwalk will have you at The Byron At Byron Resort and Spa, or a wander along the rainforest track will lead you to beautiful Tallows Beach.
A beautiful home with carefully considered interiors of immense proportions offering all the family space to call their own. The combination of soaring high ceiling, travertine floors warmed with 100% wool carpets and a dynamic natural timber staircase are part of the natural charm of this unique property.
Ground floor comprises, spacious living, dining and kitchen arena with separate butlers pantry and laundry. A spacious lounge and TV room is separated by a beautiful Alpine stone fireplace.
Should your work extend into holiday time there is a separate office/study to accommodate those needs.
Three spacious bedrooms all with built in robes offer that quiet retreat with the master bedroom featuring a resort- style bath. A separate Studio Suite offers that extra privacy complete with ensuite and located with direct access to the plunge pool.
- 200m to Tallow Beach
- 30 min drive to Ballina Airport, 1 hour to Gold Coast International Airport
- Easy walk or bike ride into Byron Bays town centre and schools